Supply Chain Management
Value – Build competitive advantage with your supply chain.
Success in business is now about building a strong and resilient supply chain that supports organizational strategy with agility in responding to the changing market conditions. espi works with organizations that are at different stages of their supply chain maturity to help them gain efficiency, visibility, and velocity in their supply chain. espi consulting professionals are capable of enhancing the balance between service levels, working capital, and cost.
We combine process rigor with change management and digital technologies that enable faster, better decision making for improved service level while driving down cost-to-serve.
Our Process – DISCOVER – ANALYZE – PLAN – IMPLEMENT – OPERATIONALIZE.
espi starts with an assessment of current-state. Working closely with the subject matter experts we analyze supply chain data and develop customized plans to improve the processes. We focus on business processes and tackle tough organizational behavior issues as we address needs for digitization to further improve the processes. Our implementation plans are staged to ensure the organizations maturity level. Our customers build their knowledge and expertise as they work closely with our consultants during the implementation and operationalization phases.
Our range of services is
- MRP : Maximize the potential of existing MRP system investments to optimize supply chain.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling : Build a strong foundation of long-term planning for improved decisions regarding Make-Buy-Move.
- Warehouse Management : Improve warehouse operations for productivity, velocity, customer service.
- Modeling and Simulation : Advanced modeling and simulation capabilities to create scenarios and answer complex ‘what-if’ questions.
- Procurement : Strategic sourcing to tactical improvements in procurement organization to maximize productivity, reduce risks, and improve customer service.